Rental Property Management Services Coorparoo
Looking for a professional Property Manager to rent your property? You’re in the right place! Real Property Management is Coorparoo’s leading provider of Rental Property Management services!
If you’re looking for a company to manage your investment property, you’ve come to the right place! Earn maximum investment revenue and rent your property with Real Property Management today! Over the last 10 years RPM has rented hundreds of properties! Our track record speaks for itself!
Real Property Management Coorparoo are specialists in property management
We’ll Maximize your Returns by:
- Lowering vacancy rates
- Placing qualified tenants
- Maintaining the integrity and value of your property
We’ll also Minimize your Risk by:
- Utilizing our thorough knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act (RTA)
- Utilizing proven leases and documentation
- Utilizing qualified tradesmen for repairs and maintenance
- Collecting rents
- Mitigating tenancy disputes
- Being on-call for emergencies
- Liaising with Strata Corporations, Insurance Companies etc.
At Real Property Management Australia we provide comprehensive, reliable, and trustworthy Coorparoo Property Management Services at below market rates. When you have an investment property, you want the finest in property management to protect your investment. Whether you are a single property owner or own a portfolio of Investment properties, we’ll effectively manage properties that include single-family homes, apartments, duplexes and townhouses.
We offer full-service Coorparoo Property Management services
At Real Property Management Australia we provide full scale, dependable and trustworthy property management services at competitive rates. When you have an investment property, you deserve the finest in property management. We’ll effectively manage your property. Our portfolio currently includes single-family homes, apartments, and townhouses.
Our Coorparoo Residential property management company has many years of experience in property management processes to consistently meet our customers’ expectations while saving them time and money. We utilize proprietary systems to manage the entire process to ensure the highest probability of success in all facets of managing your asset. Our full-service property management services include maintenance, accounting, legal compliance, marketing, leasing, collections/evictions, inspections, and more.
We are proud of our reputation for property management in Brisbane. Property management IS our business, and our experience and industry expertise ensure your property is compliant with the stringent standards set forth by the Residential Tenancies Act
Please contact us to discuss your individual needs and discover why Real Property Management Coorparoo is the leader among residential property management companies in Brisbane.
Why owners trust Real Property Management Australia with their properties:
- Straight Forward and Cost Effective Fee Structure
- Comprehensive Marketing & Leasing Strategy to Fill Vacancies Quickly
- Resident Screening Including Criminal, Credit, Income, Employment
- Collection and Retention of Resident Security Deposits in Trust Accounts
- Direct Deposit for Owners & Online Payment Portal for Resident
- Online 24/7 Access to Each Owner’s Financials, Maintenance and Reporting Records.
- Audited Year-End Financials
- Routine Internal and External Property Inspections
- 24/7 Maintenance and Emergency Services
- Eviction & Writ of Possession Services
- Risk Mitigation Policies and Procedures
- Impeccable Ethics & Integrity
Property Management Coorparoo
About 6 kms south-east from Brisbane’s CBD, Coorparoo continues to benefit from consumer demand for near-city living with easy access to the city along either the Southeast Freeway or the Story Bridge.
Given its close proximity to the city, the suburb has a high proportion of medium density unit complexes and a strong rental market. Families are well catered for with both private and state schools in the suburb.
A very small part of Coorparoo is designated semi-industrial and commercial; however, this is a defined and isolated area not impinging on the residential zones of the suburb.
Coorparoo currently benefits from a train station only a few stops from the CBD, as well as a frequent Brisbane City Council bus service. Demand for the area will continue with the expansion of the Eastern Busway from Buranda to Main Avenue, including a station at Stones Corner. Construction on the extension began in August 2009 and was completed in 2012. Proposals for further extension through to Capalaba are under way, which should markedly reduce commuting times for Brisbane’s eastern suburbs.
Coorparoo’s shopping district includes a Coles Supermarket, chemist, bank, restaurants and cafes. Westfield Carindale is the closest large shopping centre and the Stones Corner retail fashion outlets are nearby on Logan Road.