Rental Property Management Services Camp Hill
Looking for a professional Property Manager to rent your property? You’re in the right place! Real Property Management is Camp Hill’s leading provider of Rental Property Management services!
If you’re looking for a company to manage your investment property, you’ve come to the right place! Earn maximum investment revenue and rent your property with Real Property Management today! Over the last 10 years RPM has rented hundreds of properties! Our track record speaks for itself!
Real Property Management Camp Hill are specialists in property management
We’ll Maximize your Returns by:
- Lowering vacancy rates
- Placing qualified tenants
- Maintaining the integrity and value of your property
We’ll also Minimize your Risk by:
- Utilizing our thorough knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act (RTA)
- Utilizing proven leases and documentation
- Utilizing qualified tradesmen for repairs and maintenance
- Collecting rents
- Mitigating tenancy disputes
- Being on-call for emergencies
- Liaising with Strata Corporations, Insurance Companies etc.
At Real Property Management Australia we provide comprehensive, reliable, and trustworthy Camp Hill Property Management Services at below-market rates. When you have an investment property, you want the finest in property management to protect your investment. Whether you are a single property owner or own a portfolio of Investment properties, we’ll effectively manage properties that include single-family homes, apartments, duplexes and townhouses.
We offer full-service Camp Hill Property Management services
At Real Property Management Australia we provide full scale, dependable and trustworthy property management services at competitive rates. When you have an investment property, you deserve the finest in property management. We’ll effectively manage your property. Our portfolio currently includes single-family homes, apartments, and townhouses.
Our Camp Hill Residential property management company has many years of experience in property management processes to consistently meet our customers’ expectations while saving them time and money. We utilize proprietary systems to manage the entire process to ensure the highest probability of success in all facets of managing your asset. Our full-service property management services include maintenance, accounting, legal compliance, marketing, leasing, collections/evictions, inspections, and more.
We are proud of our reputation for property management in Brisbane. Property management IS our business, and our experience and industry expertise ensure your property is compliant with the stringent standards set forth by the Residential Tenancies Act
Please contact us to discuss your individual needs and discover why Real Property Management Camp Hill is the leader among residential property management companies in Brisbane.
Why owners trust Real Property Management Australia with their properties:
- Straight Forward and Cost Effective Fee Structure
- Comprehensive Marketing & Leasing Strategy to Fill Vacancies Quickly
- Resident Screening Including Criminal, Credit, Income, Employment
- Collection and Retention of Resident Security Deposits in Trust Accounts
- Direct Deposit for Owners & Online Payment Portal for Resident
- Online 24/7 Access to Each Owner’s Financials, Maintenance and Reporting Records.
- Audited Year-End Financials
- Routine Internal and External Property Inspections
- 24/7 Maintenance and Emergency Services
- Eviction & Writ of Possession Services
- Risk Mitigation Policies and Procedures
- Impeccable Ethics & Integrity
Property Management Camp Hill
Home to a diverse range of housing, Camp Hill offers everything from traditional older style houses and newer apartment blocks through to unique architecturally designed modern homes overlooking the city skyline to Mt Cootha.
The suburb contains many fine examples of renovated Queenslanders, colonials and post-war workers’ cottages. Only eight kilometres from the Brisbane CBD, Camp Hill is elevated and overlooks the city. It is conveniently located between the Carindale shopping centre and the Coorparoo retail precinct, providing residents with a variety of shopping choices.
A restaurant scene is also starting to emerge around Martha Street, which hosts some excellent suburban eateries. For those commuters opting to leave the car at home, the north-western portion of Camp Hill is located in close proximity to the Norman Park railway station while the remainder is well-serviced by regular bus services to both the city and Carindale. Once a working class area, Camp Hill has undergone considerable gentrification.