Rental Property Management Services Annerley
Looking for a professional Property Manager to rent your property? You’re in the right place! Real Property Management is Annerley’s leading provider of Rental Property Management services!
If you’re looking for a company to manage your investment property, you’ve come to the right place! Earn maximum investment revenue and rent your property with Real Property Management today! Over the last 10 years RPM has rented hundreds of properties! Our track record speaks for itself!
Real Property Management Annerley are specialists in property management
We’ll Maximize your Returns by:
- Lowering vacancy rates
- Placing qualified tenants
- Maintaining the integrity and value of your property
We’ll also Minimize your Risk by:
- Utilizing our thorough knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act (RTA)
- Utilizing proven leases and documentation
- Utilizing qualified tradesmen for repairs and maintenance
- Collecting rents
- Mitigating tenancy disputes
- Being on-call for emergencies
- Liaising with Strata Corporations, Insurance Companies etc.
At Real Property Management Australia we provide comprehensive, reliable, and trustworthy Annerley Property Management Services at below market rates. When you have an investment property, you want the finest in property management to protect your investment. Whether you are a single property owner or own a portfolio of Investment properties, we’ll effectively manage properties that include single-family homes, apartments, duplexes and townhouses.
We offer full-service Annerley Property Management services
At Real Property Management Australia we provide full scale, dependable and trustworthy property management services at competitive rates. When you have an investment property, you deserve the finest in property management. We’ll effectively manage your property. Our portfolio currently includes single-family homes, apartments, and townhouses.
Our Annerley Residential property management company has many years of experience in property management processes to consistently meet our customers’ expectations while saving them time and money. We utilize proprietary systems to manage the entire process to ensure the highest probability of success in all facets of managing your asset. Our full-service property management services include maintenance, accounting, legal compliance, marketing, leasing, collections/evictions, inspections, and more.
We are proud of our reputation for property management in Brisbane. Property management IS our business, and our experience and industry expertise ensure your property is compliant with the stringent standards set forth by the Residential Tenancies Act
Please contact us to discuss your individual needs and discover why Real Property Management Annerley is the leader among residential property management companies in Brisbane.
Why owners trust Real Property Management Australia with their properties:
- Straight Forward and Cost Effective Fee Structure
- Comprehensive Marketing & Leasing Strategy to Fill Vacancies Quickly
- Resident Screening Including Criminal, Credit, Income, Employment
- Collection and Retention of Resident Security Deposits in Trust Accounts
- Direct Deposit for Owners & Online Payment Portal for Resident
- Online 24/7 Access to Each Owner’s Financials, Maintenance and Reporting Records.
- Audited Year-End Financials
- Routine Internal and External Property Inspections
- 24/7 Maintenance and Emergency Services
- Eviction & Writ of Possession Services
- Risk Mitigation Policies and Procedures
- Impeccable Ethics & Integrity
Property Management Annerley
Annerley is a suburb of the City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Annerley is located 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) south of the Brisbane CBD. In the 2011 census, Annerley had a population of 10,664 people.
Much of the suburb is elevated, lying on a ridge that gives views of the city. For many years it was a somewhat rundown suburb, particularly close to main roads and with a lot of social housing, but with gentrification and the rise in the cost of housing, many of the original ‘Queenslanders’ have been restored to their former glory, giving the suburb an eclectic mix of residences for all socio-economic levels.
The suburb is of medium population density with many apartment blocks, guest houses and fast-food outlets. The major road in the suburb is Ipswich Road, one of Brisbane’s main southerly traffic arteries. Until 13 April 1969 the suburb was served by electric trams, which ran along Ipswich Road.
The area where Ipswich Road intersects with Annerley Road (formerly Boggo Road) is commonly known as Annerley Junction which in turn gave its name to the local state primary school Junction Park State School.